6.13.2011

Noshing in Nashville: My 5 favorite food spots (part 2 of 2)

1.) Monell's

This was my second trip to Nashville and the only place I ate at last time that I had to eat again was Monell's.

My visits to Monell's are always so exciting that I forget to photograph anything. I went with my friends Rumeysa and Daniel who've just moved to Nashville and I think we all had a great time. The family style seating and service is a great way to meet new people and enjoy some southern cooking.


2.) Thai Phooket


Thai Phooket has near perfect ratings on any website including mine. I wasn't expecting a taste of Thai when I was in Nashville and almost didn't make it to Phooket, but I was near downtown and had remembered being recommended Phooket while doing the "honky-tonk" thing with my friend the previous evening. The Pad-Thai was amazing. Every individual element was tasty: crunchy sprouts, spicy shrimp and savory sticky noodles.
I seriously would consider having someone mail me some Pad Thai along with a bag of "Dark Latte" roasted coffee beans from Davis Cookware.

No comments:

Post a Comment